Contact[av_section min_height=’50’ min_height_px=’300px’ padding=’default’ shadow=’no-shadow’ bottom_border=’border-extra-arrow-down’ id=” color=’main_color’ custom_bg=” src=’http://www.annahilty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Me2.jpg’ attachment=’1610′ attachment_size=’full’ attach=’parallax’ position=’top center’ repeat=’stretch’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_enable=’aviaTBoverlay_enable’ overlay_opacity=’0.6′ overlay_color=’#7553a0′ overlay_pattern=” overlay_custom_pattern=”] [av_one_fifth first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=”] [/av_one_fifth][av_three_fifth min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=”] [av_heading heading=’ The Support You Need For A Healthy Life’ tag=’h1′ style=’blockquote modern-quote modern-centered’ size=’26’ subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’ color=” custom_font=”][/av_heading] [/av_three_fifth][av_one_fifth min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=”] [/av_one_fifth][/av_section][av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
NEE NEE NEE! Your alarm clock goes off, you groan as you turn over to turn off the noise. “ugh! Another day; fatigued, clothes don’t fit, single & alone, and I still feel guilty for bingeing on that Pinterest recipe from last night.”
You take your first step to start your new day, and because you try to optimistic “Today is a new day! I am sticking to my diet for good this time and I’m going to go to the gym every day!”
You go to the bathroom, do your business and then immediately weigh yourself (because you heard from an expert that you are at your lightest in the morning) with such hope that the number has at least lowered by .08 of a pound. The heart is pounding, the pit of your stomach is in knots and finally, you look down. At this very moment, the rest of your day relies entirely on the outcome on a soul-less machine.
Why do I need a Health & Wellness Coach?
- To receive the unconditional support and accountability I know I need to accomplish my health & life goals long-term.
How can working with Anna change my health alignments?
- Developing a belief that the body knows how to “heal” itself & have faith that mother nature has what I need to aid through those alignments.
How can working with Anna change my relationship with food?
- You become aware and start reconditioning your negative thoughts about food. (Example: “Food makes me fat.”)
How can working with Anna change my relationship with my body?
- You learn to accept and have compassion for your current body and become embodied to what your body truly needs. (Ex: Mirror work & custom movement)
What working with Anna looks like? Requirements?
Anna’s full attention, probing questions and dynamic conversation about how to make and implement positive change.
- 55-minutes in length (includes homework and actionable items for immediate implementation)
- Personalized and creative measures for accountability.
- As the client, you are committed to a sincere desire for personal development, willing to implement dietitian suggestions & open to stepping outside of your comfort zone. These dig into your emotions and dreams and to take action to overcome the hurdles that have been holding you back from living your best life.
- You agree to pay for each session 24-hours in advance of the session, or upon receipt of the invoice PayPal bill and you understand that coaching sessions are non-refundable. Additionally, you understand that in order to reschedule a session, you must do so 24-hours in advance of the originally scheduled session or otherwise forfeit the coaching session at full price.
Can I afford a Health & Wellness Coaching?
Average cost of a Rigistered Dietian is $100 per hour, according to Jessica Kiel, President-elect of the Maryland Dietetic Association.
Therapy costs have an extremely wide range. I know some that charge up to $300 per session. -Lisa M. Vallejos, MA, LPC, NCC
- With the combination of nutrition & psychology knowledge; sessions with Anna are much more wallet friendly for those who truly need long-term results and custom support.
|Private Health Coaching|