The Road to Recovery: Interview with Jenny Eden
Jenny Eden Berk
A wife, mother of three spirited girls, a Health Coach and Eating Psychology Coach. I’m passionate about helping people attain a beautiful relationship with food, body and self. She is an adventurer at heart, restless to learn new things and curious about people.
Most importantly, she is earnest and genuine about helping others. Jenny strives to work with people to not only achieve their weight and health goals but to move beyond weight loss to get to the root of their eating and body concerns and find a peace within themselves, about themselves.
How Simply Breathing Can Change Your Metabolism
Download this free audio, worksheet, AND free breathing video to learn three simple Yoga breathing exercises that’ll speed your fat burning and guide you toward becoming an intuitive eater.
Been figured on:
The Huffington Post
Boston Moms Blog
- What is your favorite inspirational quote and how does that apply to your everyday life?
- How & when did you start your journey to become an EPCoach?
- With all the eating challenges we face daily; Today, what would you consider your area of expertise to be?
- In your own words. how would you explain what Eating psychology is and the benefits?
- Have you experienced any big breakthroughs giving & receiving EPCoaching?
- What is the one thing our viewers may not know about EP, that they may need to know?
- The best advice someone has ever given you?
- Who is your teacher; who do you love learning from?
- What is one book you would recommend our viewers today?
- What is 1 thing you are GRATEFUL for?
- What is that one action step for the listener to take today?
- Best way to get into contact with you?
Links in order of the video/interview content:
Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy) – https://www.goodtherapy.org/learn-about-therapy/types/person-centered#Rogerian%20Theory%20in%20Psychotherapy
Walkie Talkie App – https://voxer.com/
Why We Eat What We Eat – http://www.rachelherz.com/why-you-eat-what-you-eat.html
The gift of our compulsions – https://www.amazon.com/Gift-Our-Compulsions-Revolutionary-Self-Acceptance/dp/1577314700
Body Image Blueprint –
Action Step: Worry Journal
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1738140356456267/ – Wellness Warriors Support Group